23 Feb MEDILINK EAST MIDLANDS BUSINESS AWARDS 2018 applications now Open
East Midlands companies are invited to apply for a Medilink East Midlands Business Award for 2018.
Open to businesses who work in, service or supply to the Life Sciences, Healthcare, Medical Technology, Digital Health, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology sectors.
The aim of our awards is to highlight the best of the best in the Life Sciences sector for the East Midlands. The awards up for grabs are:
- Export Achievement
- Collaboration with the NHS
- Outstanding Achievement
To view award criteria and application details please click here.
If you are shortlisted for one or more of the five Medilink East Midlands Business Awards, the benefits you will receive are:
- Increased company profile & reputation building as a market leader
- Greater exposure through our website & social media channels
- Enhanced credibility for your staff, investors & customers
- Visibility to new investors
- Finalist logo to display on your marketing material
- Inclusion in a high quality finalist video which will be played at the awards ceremony. Individual videos will then be supplied to each finalist for use on company websites etc
- Company mentions in our press releases
- All finalists will be presented with a certificate to display at your premises
- 1 free place at the awards dinner (attendance during the day at Innovation Day also included) worth up to £185
And if you are lucky enough to win one of the awards, as well as the above benefits you will receive:
- Trophy and certificate to display at your premises
- Winner logo to proudly display on your marketing material
- More exposure on our website and post event press releases
- All winners will be automatically entered into the National Medilink Business Awards
|Awards will be presented during our Annual Event: Innovation Day Wednesday 13 June, registration is now open.|