21 Jun Senior Researcher (two new vacancies available)
Research Director, 7i Group Ltd
Following a sustained period of substantial growth, 7i Group is expanding the team and is searching for two talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our exciting team. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector and a keen eye for detail.
7i Group is a specialist global scientific insights consultancy to the biopharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare sectors. We specialise in:
• consultancy services to understand the scientific communications landscape
• the use of leading-edge technology and artificial intelligence to listen continuously to a variety of digitals communication channels 24/7, providing themes and sentiments delivering real-time insights
• expertise in generating and analysing real world evidence
• general consultancy and analytical services
Healthcare Desk Research
Accessing and interpreting information from a variety of public domain and/or proprietary secondary data sources. Generating insights and recommendations from these data sources and working with the Research Director to present findings to clients.
Healthcare Primary Market Research
One of the vacancies may have a greater emphasis on primary market research including quantitative online surveys and qualitative interviews, focus groups etc.
• An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving biopharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare landscape
• Substantial evidence of desk research experience in the healthcare and life sciences sector
• Excellent work ethic and commitment to delivering high quality work
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good project management, time management and organisational skills
• Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
• Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
• You must be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK
Minimum BSc or equivalent, ideally in a life sciences subject.
WORK LOCATION AND HOURS
The usual place of work is the 7i Group office at Alderley Park, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK10 4TG.
Alderley Park is in a stunning countryside location and provides an informal and friendly working environment with access to an on-site gym and restaurant.
It is anticipated that the role responsibilities can be delivered in 37.5 hours a week. However, there may be times when additional hours need to be worked to meet specific deadlines. Overtime will not be paid for these additional hours. Any time worked over and above 37.5 hours a week may be taken as time off in lieu if agreed by the Research Director.
7i Group supports a flexible working culture. Applicants may request to work from home or work fewer hours per week. These requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
The role will attract a basic salary; a profit share bonus scheme will also be provided.
A workplace pension scheme is provided.
25 days of paid leave is available in the first calendar year of employment in addition to bank holidays. This increases 1 day per calendar year up to a maximum of 28 days.
Applicants are invited to send their CV with a covering email to Andrew Sellick, Managing Director of 7i Group Ltd at: