Founded in 2011, XenoGesis has grown to over 25 employees and is now the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation, specialising in preclinical drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK). We have recently moved to state-of-the-art lab and office space and continue to invest in the latest cutting-edge technology, ensuring the best possible service for our global client base.
XenoGesis is looking for a Research Scientist to join our dynamic and growing team.
This will be a primarily a lab-based position, and the individual will be responsible for the generation and analysis of in vitro ADME and physicochemical data.
As a key member of the team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Generation of high quality in vitro ADME and physicochemical data, to support clients
- Building strong, effective working relationships with the internal team and clients where applicable
- Generating written methods and reports and maintaining accurate records of experimental data
The individual will ideally have the following:
- Relevant scientific degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or equivalent). Pharma Industry or CRO experience is highly desirable
- Practical experience of in vitro ADME assays and/or quantitative LC-MS/MS techniques. Training will also be provided as required
- Strategic awareness and understanding and application of the critical role of ADME within research projects
- Flexible approach to work, able to deal with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team