BioCity is a life science incubator providing a home to the curious, to the radicals and the pioneers going toe-to-toe with the healthcare challenges that affect us all, globally.
A fantastic growing innovative company with a unique culture, BioCity Glasgow is looking for a pro-active Receptionist to join their warm and vibrant group. This is a dynamic role where you will be kept on your toes and no two days will be the same!
As our newly appointed receptionist, you’ll be doing the following:
- Answering and diverting calls, meeting and greeting all customers and visitors with a warm welcome and making them feel important and special
- Ensuring the concierge area is clean, looking fantastic and covered at all times
- Looking after supply management, ordering stationery and office equipment, and overseeing the upkeep of the office
- Maintaining emergency contact lists and customer reference systems
- Ad hoc duties with various teams
This role needs someone who is always happy to go above and beyond the call of duty in everything they do. You’ll get to know everyone in the company and must be a real people person who enjoys everything from working on reception to ensuring the working environment is in wonderful condition for everyone to enjoy.
You must have previous experience, solid IT skills in MS Office, fantastic communication skills, emotionally aware with the ability to multitask and be understanding of varying priorities and that these will change throughout the day.
This is one of the most important roles in the company, you would be the first impression and the face of our brand.
In return we offer the following benefits package:
33 days annual leave (incl Bank holidays) Cycle to work Scheme, Company pension scheme and Annual Health Assessments.
To apply, please forward a CV and covering letter telling us what top 3 qualities you can bring – this is your chance to be creative and have fun with a cover letter, along with details of the documentation you hold to support your right to work in the UK.