Full time/36.25 hours per week
Nottingham-based, competitive salary and benefits
XenoGesis is looking for a Research Scientist to join our dynamic and growing team.
This will be a primarily a lab-based position, and the individual will be responsible for the generation and analysis of in vitro ADME and physicochemical data.
As a key member of the team, your main responsibilities will include:
– Generation of high quality in vitro ADME and physicochemical data, to support clients
– Building strong, effective working relationships with the internal team and clients where applicable
– Generating written methods and reports and maintaining accurate records of experimental data
The individual will ideally have the following:
– Relevant scientific degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or equivalent). Pharma Industry or CRO experience is highly desirable
– Practical experience of in vitro ADME assays and/or quantitative LC-MS/MS techniques. Training will also be provided as required
– Strategic awareness and understanding and application of the critical role of ADME within research projects
– Flexible approach to work, able to deal with changing priorities and deadlines
– Good communication and influencing skills
– Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team