25 Jul Customer Service and office assistant
£17,000 – £20,500
As we enter into a period of exciting growth and evolution NuVision is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join the team. NuVision is a leading UK regenerative medicine company, committed to developing and commercialising innovative high quality, affordable human tissue-derived platform wound care therapies. Our launch focus is Ophthalmology, helping to save sight through treating ocular surface disease. However, our future aim is to expand into wider wound care, to treat chronic wounds including Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU).
We are now looking for a customer Service and office assistant to work with us on a full-time basis. The role would include a combination of duties including sales order processing, receiving and dealing with customer enquiries and urgent matters over the phone and by email, being the point of contact for sales team enquiries, completing courier address labels, and general office administration. We would expect you to learn (we would provide the necessary training) a basic level of understating about our products to be able to help you deal with customer enquiries and support the company sales team in internal enquiries.
1. Process sales orders and quotes as needed.
2. Triage incoming email and phone enquires and redirect them to the appropriate department and relevant team members.
3. Ensuring all Customer Relationship Management (CRM) interactions, enquiries, telephone calls and complaints are actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Ensure the sales team follow our internal process and have provided all the relevant legal paperwork from customers.
5. Dealing with customer queries regarding invoicing, both on email and over the phone.
6. Provide proof of deliveries as required.
7. Support the Operations team with month-end reporting, and other reports when needed.
8. Liaising with suppliers for quotes and raising cost of Place Purchase Orders for consumables when required.
This position would suit a person who has experience and a passion to deliver excellent customer service, with experience in a similar administrative role and sales order processing in digital systems. They would be required to demonstrate strong team working skills and have well developed communication skills. Be educated to a minimum A Level standard or equivalent. Have a high standard of attention to detail with good problem-solving abilities. A good working knowledge of digital sales software, and CRM systems, Microsoft Office applications and general IT systems. Knowledge of Google Drive and Apple iOS would be highly advantageous. The ideal candidate will come with a positive and passionate attitude towards training, progression and development.
A full-time position offering a competitive salary and pensions scheme.
9 to 6 Monday to Friday
• Administration: 1 year (Required)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
• Logistics: 1 year (Desirable)
• A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Place of work:
Please direct all enquiries and applications in the form of a cover letter to be sent to Adrian Del Arenal, [email protected]