24 Aug Client Manager
At HistologiX we support our clients’ cutting-edge research, helping innovative
biopharmaceuticals, monoclonal antibodies, biomarkers and immune oncology
treatments gain regulatory approval.
We are a niche GLP compliant laboratory with our experienced scientific team
providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology, digital pathology and
image analysis solutions working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology
• Do you want to use your scientific background but don’t want to work in the
• Are you keen to join our fast-growing multidisciplinary team with excellent
• Would you thrive working in a flexible and friendly work environment?
If yes then we have an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to join our Client
Management Team. This is an important and high-profile role within HistologiX.
The Client Manager leads the delivery of our projects and is a role that requires
you to liaise directly between the lab and our clients, acting as that accountable
point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control.
You will serve as the primary project contact with the client, ensuring efficient
and timely project status reporting. You will be the key driver for monitoring team
performance against contract and client expectations and according to key
performance metrics. This role is based in our facility in BioCity Nottingham.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Provide the first point of contact for external Client support
• Manage internal and external relationships
• Define the Client deliverables and Client expectations (in conjunction
with the Client).
• Ensure Client service expectations are met (or exceeded) by providing
visibility of agreed deliverables (specifications), tracking and
monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s)
required if to get the project back on track when required, providing
excellent communication (internal and external).
• Resolving cross-functional issues at a Client level and escalating where
• Manage internal and external relationships.
• Manage project scope and change control and escalating issues where
• Monitoring and reporting (internal and external) project progress and
Qualifications And Skills
• Degree in Life Sciences preferred
• Experience in pharmaceutical biotech and/or CRO space
• Experience in Histology and IHC preferred
• Capable of self-motivation and independence
• Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in then please send in your
CV and covering letter or give us a call for an informal discussion in the first