25 Aug Administration Assistant
Location: Wilton Centre, Redcar
Wilton Centre is a science park in the North East of England and provides office, laboratory and pilot plant accommodation. The complex is set in a 75-acre landscaped park with its own lake and courtyards. It is one of Europe’s largest R&D facilities and houses a number of leading global and regional businesses in the chemical, manufacturing, material, and life science industries.
This is an administrative role ensuring the day-to-day operating of the E1 Reception, covering Helpdesk, Access Control and general administration duties for the WCFM team.
- Support the Operations & Services Engineer and the TDA Manager with administration duties, which includes contacting contractors on their behalf, updating various compliance data, and sending out information to occupiers.
- Manage all Helpdesk calls via telephone and email and log all calls.
- Coordinating new starters/leavers, including inductions and ensuring databases are updated.
- Manage the tracking of all WCFM team lone workers during normal working hours.
- Coordinate the monthly housekeeping tours and log any actions on to the Helpdesk.
- Manage the visitor bookings for E1 contractor entrance, ensuring access control cards are issued, if necessary.
- Update user information on the access control system.
- Produce maintenance and safety communications to circulate via Knowledge Factory.
- Send out messages on the pager system as required.
- Support other WCFM team members with administration duties.
- Have a proactive approach to work and be confident to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Understanding the importance of the role to plan and develop initiatives to deliver continual improvements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner.
- Comprehensive administration skills.
If you are interested please email and forward your CV to: