Say Hello!
Don’t be shy.

   

Degree Apprenticeships – Work-based qualifications for the Life Sciences

Degree Apprenticeships – Work-based qualifications for the Life Sciences

Staffordshire University are hosting a number of employer focused events. If you would like to find out more about Staffordshire University and our Apprenticeships click this link.

New recruits and existing employees are eligible to be a higher or degree apprentice. Apprentices can study for a qualification which is equivalent or higher than their existing qualifications.

If they wish to study for an apprenticeship which is lower than their highest qualification, the apprenticeship must be materially different than the previous qualification and/or provide require the development of substantive new skills.

 

Are you a non-levy paying employer who would like to access funds for training?

Come and talk to us. You may only pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and the government will subsidise the rest (90%, up to the delivery cost maximum). We can talk you through the apprenticeship funding model.

 

Are you looking for apprenticeship training for Laboratory Life Scientists?

Apprenticeships provide small employers with an ideal opportunity to grow and upskill talent in their workforce and ensure they have people with the right skills, behaviour and knowledge to help expand their business.

 

Who is eligible to be a higher or degree apprentice?

New recruits and existing employees may be eligible to be a higher or degree apprentice. Apprentices can study for a qualification which is equivalent or higher than their existing qualifications.  There are eligibility criteria, so come and talk to us to see if you and your workforce could be eligible for an apprenticeship.

 

How are higher and degree apprenticeships delivered and structured?

The key thing is that apprenticeships are designed by you – employers – to meet your skills needs.  So, whether you are interested in our BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science degree apprenticeships, the Laboratory Scientist Degree apprenticeship or in setting up a trailblazer group to develop a new standard for a new job role, we have the expertise to help you. Our expertise in delivering one of the first Degree Apprenticeships in Healthcare Science with our NHS employer partners and our diverse apprenticeship offering ensures we can advise on your next steps to make the most of apprenticeship opportunities.

Remember that apprenticeship funding extends to Masters degree level. If you are interested, come and talk to us about apprenticeships.

 

 



X
X
X
X