<< Back to companies search
Integra Communications Ltd is a public relations consultancy with strengths in national and international Business to Business (B2B) public relations and media communications. Between 2007 – 2014 Integra provided PR support to BioCity Nottingham, BioCity Scotland, and MediCity in their early years, and to Medilink East Midlands.
Now the company works with growing bioscience, healthcare and med tech companies seeking a national and international profile for their products and services.
What does Integra Communications do?
- Integra Communications specialise in B2B PR; its Directors are respected for their experience and intuition – some call this wisdom.
- Integra’s relationships with journalists mean they have a strong track record in placing news and articles;
- Integra Communications can advise on social media campaigns, and helps clients make the most of the internet opportunities;
- Director Louise Third is a speaker coach and speech writer to senior executives.
How does Integra Communications work?
- Initial consultation with potential clients to establish where the need for PR support lies. Integra has developed the popular Guide which helps to create the PR brief.
- Monthly news management involves the planning and research for press releases, the distribution of the release to appropriate media contacts and the follow-up with editors to encourage coverage.
- Subject to contract level, Integra will write articles at the request of editors, or advise the client about article writing.
- Clients receive regular reports and, subject to budget, a cuttings service.
More information here
Contact: Louise Third MBE MCIPR, Director
Tel: 0115 784 0081 / 07773 288342