13 Nov Colibri Scientific
Colibri Scientific Ltd provides flexible laboratory operational and scientific services to clinical investigators, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies running small to medium scale multi centre studies.
As our name suggests (Colibri – hummingbird), we are a small, nimble and efficient company which enables us to offer a much more customisable service to meet the needs of our clients than can be obtained from larger organisations. We aim to deliver the specific requirements of your trial, regardless how small.
Our founder and Manging Director, Sue Keeler, has 30 years experience in large Pharma and CROs. With 15 years as a bioanalytical scientist and PK expert before moving into the clinical space, Sue truly understands the need of all parties be they clinical project managers, scientists or data managers.
Quality is at the heart of all our services. We are GCP and GMP compliant.
- Laboratory manual writing
- Kit production, customizable at a patient or visit level
- Sample logistics with full tracking capability
- Expert sourcing and lab vendor management for biomarker and PK analysis, including method development
- Third party laboratory qualification
- Third party contract management
- Home based phlebotomy
- Flexibility to meet the needs of our clients.
- Highly experienced analytical scientists ensure scientific integrity of all outsourced analysis.
- Laboratory project managers with expertise across most therapeutic areas including oncology, respiratory, inflammation, CNS, cardiovascular
- Specialist in ‘non standard’ studies, enabling patient customized kits
- GMP and GCP compliant
- Short term storage facilities
- No study too small