BSTL is an independent commercial laboratory dedicated to providing consultancy and analytical services in support of Safe & Efficient delivery of parenteral products to the patient.
With over 30 years expertise in all aspects of parenteral product testing including total parenteral nutrition product (PN) testing, BSTL staff have full knowledge and understanding of current clinical practice regarding preparation and administration of parenteral drugs.
Our Services include
- Literature review and critical analysis
- Execution of stability studies for any parenteral drug in plastic syringes, IV bags and ambulatory devices, whilst ensuring the study design meets the requirements of clinical practice.
- Evaluation of the interactions (sorption, solvent extraction) of parenteral drugs with IV delivery systems and other medical devices including administration sets, extension sets and in-dwelling catheters.
- Determination of the physical & chemical stability as well as biological efficacy of biological drug products such as monoclonal antibodies (mAbâ€™s) & Cytokines in ready-to-administer delivery systems.
- Assessment of the microbiological sterility of any parenteral product within a container or delivery system following reconstitution & dilution.
- Generation of full report and advice on dissemination and publication
Get in touch with a member of our team:
Tel 07841204528 | firstname.lastname@example.org