12 Nov AdamsonJones
As a modern, client-focused patent and trade mark firm, AdamsonJones offers the full range of intellectual property services in the UK, Europe and throughout the world.
Our principal activities are in the fields of:
- trade marks
- registered designs
- Providing expert advice
- As well as obtaining IP protection rights for a wide range of innovations in products and services, we can provide you with
- expert advice on the intellectual property rights of your competitors, and assist you in managing and maximising the value of your IP portfolio.
Representing your interests
AdamsonJones represents your interests before the UK Intellectual Property Office, European Patent Office, and the UK and European Designs and Trade Mark Registries. We also act as representatives for PCT (International) patent applications, and through a network of overseas associates we are able to obtain intellectual property rights for you in all jurisdictions of interest, such as the United States, Far East and elsewhere.
We offer a comprehensive and tailored service that principally involves:
- Identifying intellectual property rights – Obtaining the best possible protection within the constraints of time and budget
- Advising on the most appropriate forms of protection – Sharing our huge experience and specialist knowledge
- Securing protection – Drafting, filing and prosecution of patents, trade marks and registered designs
- Validity and infringement opinions – Providing advice in relation to the intellectual property rights of third parties
- Clearance and watching searches – Carrying out searches to establish your freedom to market a proposed new product or to
- use a proposed new brand name, as well as to assess the likelihood of protection being obtained
- IP portfolio management, strategy and policy – Ensuring your investment in intellectual property best serves their business needs